NOTICE OF PRIVACY
ABRO y ASOCIADOS, SC, with address in Puerto Cancún, Edificio Diomeda, office 603, CP 77500, Cancun, Quintana Roo, México (hereinafter "ABRO"), recognizes the importance of the legitimate, controlled and informed treatment of your data personal data and makes this Privacy Notice available to you, so that you are aware of its practices when obtaining, using, storing and, in general, treating your personal data, in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of the Individuals (hereinafter the "Law").
Personal data that could be processed
Some of the personal data that you voluntarily provide us, for example, when sending your curriculum vitae, sending an email so that we can contact you, registering to receive information of interest or our newsletter, as well as those that you provide us with a view to establishing a Legal relationship, for example, when you decide to hire our legal services or provide us with a service, they may be:
- Identification data, such as: name, home address, date of birth, CURP, telephone number, landline or mobile, fax, email.
- Academic data, such as: educational path, title, professional identification number, specialty, certificates.
- Labor data, such as: position, address, email, telephone number, landline or mobile and fax.
- Billing information, such as: entity to which the charge will be made, fiscal address, RFC.
- Financial data, such as: bank account information, payment method.
Purposes and / or Uses of personal data
The personal data that you voluntarily provide us, when sending your curriculum vitae, send an email so that we can contact you, register to receive information of interest or our newsletter, they will be used to contact you in case your profile is of interest for the firm, contact you by following up on your request and send you information of interest or our newsletter informative.
The personal data obtained by reason of a legal relationship, whose treatment is necessary to comply with obligations derived from said relationship, will be used only to provide the requested legal services, send you communications in relation to the matter discussed, carry out the billing, contract the services or products offered, send you payments for these services or products, formalize in contracts or other documents the relationship that is generated with you.
Your personal data could be used for purposes other than those mentioned above or those included in the Privacy Notices, which are made available to you, as long as said purposes are compatible with those described and can be considered similar. Transfers of personal data
I open will not sell, assign or transfer, without your prior consent, your personal data to third parties to I OPEN or other than Associates, Consultants, Advisors, Agents o Lawyers duly registered as such, who will directly provide the service you require. However, ABRO may transfer your personal data when such transfer is provided for by law.
ABRO has adopted and maintains the security, administrative, technical and physical measures necessary to protect your personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or treatment.
However, it is clear that no data communication over the Internet is completely secure, so ABRO cannot guarantee that your personal data will be free from any damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or treatment.
Rights that correspond to the owner of personal data:
As the owner of personal data, you can exercise before the Personal Data Protection Officer, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition ("ARCO" rights). Likewise, you can revoke, at any time, the consent that you have given and that is necessary for the processing of your personal data, as well as limit the use or disclosure of the same. The foregoing, by sending your request in the terms established by the Law to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Puerto Cancún, Edificio Diomeda, Office 603, CP 77500, Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico on behalf of Abro y Asociados, SC, General Coordination.
As a reference, the ARCO rights are briefly described:
- Access.- to be informed which of your personal data is contained in the ABRO & ASSOCIATES databases, what such personal data is used for, the origin and the communications that have been made with them and, in general, the conditions and generalities of the treatment
The access obligation will be deemed fulfilled when:
i) ... the data is made available to the owner of the personal data or,
ii) by issuing simple copies, magnetic, optical, sound, visual, holographic, electronic documents or any other means or technology deemed appropriate.
- Rectification.- that your personal data be corrected or updated if they are inaccurate or incomplete. You will have the obligation to inform ABRO of the changes that must be made to your personal data, when such changes are only known to you.
- Cancellation.- that your personal data be removed, totally or partially, from the ABRO databases because the purpose for which they were collected has been fulfilled.
- Opposition.- to oppose for legitimate reason the processing of your personal data.
Changes to the privacy notice
In the event of substantial or total changes in this Privacy Notice or in the one that is provided at the time, the updated version of it will be made available to you on our website. www.abroassociates.com .
If you have questions or comments regarding the Privacy Notice, we ask you to contact the Personal Data Protection Officer, through the following email address email@example.com or to Puerto Cancún, Edificio Diomeda, Office 603, CP 77500, Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico, General Coordination .
In terms of the Law and its Regulations, we inform you that, in the event of a refusal to respond to the ARCO rights request or non-conformity with it, you can submit the corresponding Request to the Federal Institute for Access to Information and Data Protection. Protection of Rights in the periods and terms established by the Law and its Regulations.
Last update: January 2017.